Monday, September 22, 2008

Is Running Around in Circles the Same as Spiraling?

Here I sit before my computer, fingers on the keyboard, eyes on the monitor. If you could see me, you would not notice anything specifically different. There is, however, a GREAT DIFFERENCE! After having my house on the market for more than 15 months, we finally received an offer last Friday. All weekend, we countered, they countered, and, and, and . . . It looks like my house may not be my house much longer! Because of this possibility, I am excited. And I wanted you to know. I'll bring you up to date after I sign the papers.

Here's a hint about what to expect in the next posting: Departure for Africa is tentatively set for the week of November 1.

Gotta run, now, the busy-ness has set in and there is much to be done in the next six weeks! Just before I log off, will you join with me in a loud shout of gratitude? Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

I'm just going to dance my way into the other room and get busy! Check back soon for more details!

1 comment:

mr_brady said...

Wow, I just finished watching the video, and I was touched. You were great. I hope you're going to maintain this blog from Africa. I didn't know you were going to be the coordinator for the entire continent. God sure picked the right person for that job. You're going to be great, I just know it.